Dr. Warner K Huh MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology619 19th Street South Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Warner Huh is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Huh specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Huh can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Huh can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1995
- Manganese-containing superoxide dismutase and its gene from Candida albicans.
- D-Erythroascorbic acid is an important antioxidant molecule in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Copper- and zinc-containing superoxide dismutase and its gene from Candida albicans.
- Molecular cloning and functional expression of alternative oxidase from Candida albicans.
- Bacterial production of D-erythroascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid through functional expression of Saccharomyces cerevisiae D-arabinono-1,4-lactone oxidase in Escherichia coli.
- Allergic contact dermatitis from a pyridine derivative in polyvinyl chloride leather.
- Deficiency of D-erythroascorbic acid attenuates hyphal growth and virulence of Candida albicans.
- Characterization of the gene family encoding alternative oxidase from Candida albicans.
- Mitochondrial NADH-cytochrome b(5) reductase plays a crucial role in the reduction of D-erythroascorbyl free radical in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Thyroid gland tumour, pemphigus foliaceus and myasthenia gravis in the daughter of a woman with myasthenia gravis.
- Postmenopausal uterine inversion associated with endometrial polyps.
- Complications of indwelling venous access devices in patients with gynecologic malignancies.
- Immunohistochemical evaluation of the c-kit proto-oncogene in sarcomas of the uterus: a case series.
- A double-blinded, randomized controlled trial of oxytocin at the beginning versus the end of the third stage of labor for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage.
- Protrusio acetabuli presenting as a complex pelvic mass after total hip arthroplasty.
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Warner K Huh MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Warner K Huh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huh
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- Dr. Cecil A. Long M.D.2006 Brookwood Medical Center Drive Homewood Alabama 35209
- Dr. Shannon Ellis M.D.800 St. Vincent Drive Birmingham Alabama 35205
- Dr. Alex Joseph Childs M.D.2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Ingram MD806 St Vincents Drive Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Cecilia Mcgilvray Stradtman MD2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Meaghan Rolland Bowling MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249