Dr. Sristi Nath D.O.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry9821 E Bell Rd Suite 100 Scottsdale AZ, 85260
Dr. Sristi Nath practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Nath evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Nath seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2006
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Sristi Nath D.O.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85260Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Dr. Sristi Nath D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nath
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Nancy C. Buckner M.D.12835 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Roy Andrew Patchell MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Richard M. Spiegel M.D.7510 E 1st St Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Steven H Friedland M.D.12835 N. 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Robert Daniel Schulte M.D.9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Houshang Aminian MD11020 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028