Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD is a top Doctor in Little Rock, AR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Little Rock, AR, Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1986
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1986
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Neurological Surgery; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, General Surgery
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Neurological Surgery Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, General Surgery
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72204Get Direction
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schlesinger
- How Is ADHD Diagnosed?
If you think the symptoms you’re experiencing are related to the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you may need to consult your medical practitioner. If you’re bothered by your child’s condition, it would be wise talking to the teachers before seeking medical attention. This...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a bacterial infection that spreads by breathing droplets of sputum containing the infectious organism. It mainly affects the lungs but may also reach other parts of the body, like bones and nervous system, as the bacteria may spread through lymph nodes and the blood stream. A...
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Melanie H Smith M.D.4020 Richards Rd North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Agustin Fernandez MD3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Jason W. Hammack M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. John Wilder Baker M D1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Timothy R Cook M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Steven A Clift M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117