Dr. Robert G. Koss M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1875 Dempster St Suite 635 Park Ridge IL, 60068
Dr. Robert Koss is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Koss specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Koss can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Koss can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1984
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- JCAHO standards and performance measurement systems. Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Integrating performance measure data into the Joint Commission accreditation process.
- The ORYX initiative: goals and potential application to physician quality improvement efforts.
- The adoption of smoke-free hospital campuses in the United States.
- Gestational Diabetes
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Robert G. Koss M.D.'s Practice location
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
Dr. Robert G. Koss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Koss
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- Dr. Mary Wood Molo MD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.1900 W Polk St Chicago IL 60612
- Daniel J. Pesavento27790 W. Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.1740 W TAYLOR ST CHICAGO IL 60612
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.6959 South Pulaski Rd Chicago Illinois 60629