Rachel Pata is a physical therapist practicing in Wallingford, CT. Rachel Pata specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Rachel Pata can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Rachel Pata will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Rachel W Pata D.P.T's Practice location
Wallingford, CT 06492Get Direction
Mrs. Rachel W Pata D.P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Mrs. Debra J Molsick PT62 Burr Rd Southbury CT 06488
- Ms. Carleen Lindsey PT MS GCS1001 Farmington Ave Bristol CT 06010
- Marie G Nierenberg P.T.202 State St North Haven CT 06473
- Kyle Branday MSPT1 Bradley Rd Woodbridge CT 06525
- Dr. Timothy Rubino DPT50 Pulaski St New Britain CT 06053
- Nicholas Rezendes D.P.T.78 Staffordshire Commons Dr Wallingford CT 06492