Dr. Gretchen Soto gines is a psychologist practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Dr. Soto gines specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Soto gines evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Soto gines because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Gretchen Soto gines PSY.D's Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00969Get Direction
Mrs. Gretchen Soto gines PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Victoria Perez reyes PSY DNew San Juan Comercial Local 4 Carolina PR 00979
- Dr. Iowany Melendez vazquez PSY.D1452 AVE ASHFORD SAN JUAN PR 00907
- Jose Jesus Navas robleto PH.D,829 AVE SAN PATRICIO RIO PIEDRAS PR 00921
- Leida I. Saliva PSYD1019 AVE LUIS VIGOREAUX APT 9H GUAYNABO PR 00966
- Mrs. Maria Milagros Robles ortiz M.A.28 Calle Topacio Dorado PR 00646