Dr. Julia Pring is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Pring specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Pring tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 2004
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Broken Ankle
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center 2004
- University of New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, love of learning, patient care, getting patients healthier, technology and research
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major orthopedic, spine publications, books & journals
Dr. Julia R. Pring MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951Get Direction
Tamaqua, PA 18252Get Direction
Lehighton, PA 18235Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Julia R. Pring MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Julia R. Pring MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pring
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Mark K Crawford MD5310 Homestead Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Mohit Bansal MD1988 Gulf To Bay Blvd. Clearwater FL 33765
- Dr. Allison A. Richards MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Toribio Tomas Natividad MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Zachary A. Child MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Brook A. Adams MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131