Dr. Paul Asahara is a Chiropractor practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Asahara specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Asahara seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Paul Kazuyoshi Asahara D.C.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95822Get Direction
Dr. Paul Kazuyoshi Asahara D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Keith Ward D.C.1098 Melody Ln Roseville California 95678
- Kelly Cullen D.C.231 Blue Ravine Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Yong J Kim D.C.1707 Professional Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. James Glenn Barger DC231 Blue Ravine Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Beth Blakely D.C.3928 California Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Kenneth Arthur Frank D.C.730 Spaans Dr Galt CA 95632