Dr. Mery Lossada is a psychiatrist practicing in Ocala, FL. Dr. Lossada is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lossada diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lossada may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lossada treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ Del Zulia, Esc De Med, Maracaibo, Venezuela 1993
Universidad del Zulia Facultad de Medicina 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Psychiatry/Neurology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Psychiatry
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Mery J Lossada MD's Practice location
Ocala, FL 34474Get Direction
Dr. Mery J Lossada MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lossada
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Nymphomania: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
Nymphomania is a mental disorder. The person shows characteristic compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsive means unwanted actions and rituals. The person repeatedly engages in it without getting any pleasure out of it, or the person is unable to control the behaviors. A person with nymphomania acts...
- Dr. John Oliver Mclain M.D.3700 Nw 111th Place Ocala FL 34482
- Dr. Heather Sherry-anne Luing MD5664 Sw 60th Ave Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Atilio F Carra MD5664 Sw 60th Ave Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Asha Velisetty MD3309 Sw 34th Cir Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Vijayalakshmy Patrick MD5664 SW 60TH AVE Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Domingo R Cerra-fernandez MD7205 SE MARICAMP RD OCALA FL 34472