Dr. Chintana Vassantachart Luke DDS
Dentist1850 S Waterman Ave Suite B San Bernardino CA, 92408
Dr. Chintana Luke is a Dentist practicing in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Luke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Chintana Vassantachart Luke DDS's Practice location
San Bernardino, CA 92408Get Direction
Dr. Chintana Vassantachart Luke DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luke
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dr. Brent Douglas Dupper D.D.S.25455 Barton Frontage Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Huzaifa Maloo DDS5696 Mission Blvd Riverside CA 92509
- Dr. Pratik M Shah DDS9415 Mission Blvd Riverside CA 92509
- Dr. Chrissorne Rameau DDS25014 Prospect Ave Loma Linda CA 92354
- Philip Sales DDS8463 Haven Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Harriett Haritakis D.D.S.9000 Foothill Boulevard Rancho Cucamonga California 91730