Dr. Edward Flinn is an optometrist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Flinn specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Flinn performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Edward T Flinn OD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45458Get Direction
Dr. Edward T Flinn OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Peterson O.D.4100 W 3rd St Dayton OH 45428
- Dr. Richard A. Fenton O.D.1679 Woodman Dr Dayton OH 45432
- Dr. Joseph F Chatfield O.D.3600 E Us Highway 22 And 3 Morrow OH 45152
- Dr. Sean Claffie O.D.402 Premium Outlets Dr Monroe OH 45050
- Dr. Samuel A Borchers OD330 N Main Street Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Keith A Bednarczuk OD INC777 Columbus Ave Lebanon OH 45036