Formed and created a fully operational multi-disciplinary health-care clinic including chiropractic, massage, acupuncture and physical therapy.Running the day to day operations of a multi-specialty clinic, performing exams, taking x-rays, adjusting, providing physical therapy modalities, rehabilitation and muscular therapies.Team physician for the Clemson University Track and Field team, providing treatment to NCAA Division I athletes both on and off the track including Active Release Technique and other myofascial specialties.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic 2003
American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology, Association of New Jersey Chiropractors, American Chiropractic Association, New York Chiropractic Council, Foundation for Chiropractic Education, American Association of Integrative Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- His relationships.
Dr. Peter Wohl D.C.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Peter Wohl D.C. | Chiropractor | Orthopedic
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Peter Wohl D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C. 825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Michelle A. McEllen 467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104
- Dr. Gary Victor Goodmark D.C. 615 Wyckoff Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey 07481
- Dr. Akwete Sackey D.C 316 ORANGE RD MONTCLAIR NJ 07042
- Dr. Robert J. Haley D.C. 528 Valley Brook Ave Lyndhurst NJ 07071
- Dr. Dominic J. Frio D.C. 1321 Washington Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030