Formed and created a fully operational multi-disciplinary health-care clinic including chiropractic, massage, acupuncture and physical therapy.Running the day to day operations of a multi-specialty clinic, performing exams, taking x-rays, adjusting, providing physical therapy modalities, rehabilitation and muscular therapies.Team physician for the Clemson University Track and Field team, providing treatment to NCAA Division I athletes both on and off the track including Active Release Technique and other myofascial specialties.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic 2003
American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology, Association of New Jersey Chiropractors, American Chiropractic Association, New York Chiropractic Council, Foundation for Chiropractic Education, American Association of Integrative Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- His relationships.
Dr. Peter Wohl D.C.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Peter Wohl D.C. | Chiropractor | Orthopedic
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Peter Wohl D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Giselle Lorena Surrett D.C 3256 STEINWAY ST ASTORIA NY 11103
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C. 825 7 Ave New York NY 10019
- Michelle A. McEllen 467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104
- Dr. Gary Victor Goodmark D.C. 615 Wyckoff Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey 07481
- Dr. Akwete Sackey D.C 316 ORANGE RD MONTCLAIR NJ 07042
- Dr. Robert J. Haley D.C. 528 Valley Brook Ave Lyndhurst NJ 07071