Timothy Moore is a physical therapist practicing in ATHENS, AL. Timothy Moore specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Timothy Moore can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Timothy Moore will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Timothy Adam Moore PT, DPT's Practice location
ATHENS, AL 35611Get Direction
Timothy Adam Moore PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Amy L Spivey DPT540 Hughes Rd Madison AL 35758
- Giovanna Mauer DPT213 Brier Ridge Ct Madison Alabama 35757
- Mr. David Lawrence Kesting PTFox Army Health Center 4100 Goss Rd Huntsville AL 35809
- Ms. Susan R Bautista RPT6767 Old Madison Pike Huntsville AL 35801
- Brian P Robertson PT1117 16th Ave Se Decatur AL 35601
- Mrs. Holly E. Waite MPT1878 Jeff Rd Nw Huntsville AL 35806