Dr. Boris Genrikhovich Naraev M.D., PH.D., FACP
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Boris Naraev is an oncologist practicing in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Naraev specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Naraev manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- [Barofunction of auditory tube in patients with central perforation of tympanic membrane].
- [Vestibular function after a reconstructive surgery improving hearing in patients after radical operation on the middle ear].
- Rapid hearing loss in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Temporal bone involvement in multiple myeloma.
- Traumatic neuroma of the tympanic (Jacobson's) nerve as a possible cause of otalgia.
- [A stab wound of the neck with injury of the common carotid artery].
- [A case of stab-incised wound of neck with involvement of the vascular bundle].
- [A gun wound to the face with the bullet penetration of the paravertebral space in a 13-year-old child].
Dr. Boris Genrikhovich Naraev M.D., PH.D., FACP's Practice location
Chesterfield, MO 63017Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
GILBERT, AZ 85234Get Direction
- Diagnostic Issues with Male Breast Cancer
Although it’s rare, about 2000 US men are diagnosed each year with breast cancer. Male breast cancer is also on the rise, especially for men previously treated for lymphoma. Breast cancer is very difficult to diagnose in men, especially in the earlier stages. But, there are awareness efforts...
- What is Mesothelioma?
Mesothelioma is an aggressive form of cancer that affects the mesothelium, the protective tissue lining covering internal organs, like the lungs and abdomen. Cancer of mesothelium may begin in the pleural membrane, the abdominal cavity or the heart. The cancerous cells may then invade the...
- Use Breast Shields to Reduce Radiation Damage During CT Scans
Using breast shields will reduce radiation damage to the breast tissue in men and women who undergo CT scans of the chest, according to a new study. This small metallic piece does not affect the diagnosis, according to researchers. “This may reduce the radiation to the breast tissues by about...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer, or hepatic cancer, is one of the most common forms of cancer. It is caused by abnormal growth and division of cells of the organ. This cancer may develop in the liver or spread from other organs of the body. Many of the liver cancers are spread from other parts of the body and are...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Dr. Natalie A Marshall MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Gregg Franklin MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Clark E Haskins MD4901 Lang Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD4901 LANG AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Annette C Fontaine MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109