Dr. Florence Haseltine is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Haseltine specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Haseltine can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Haseltine can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Unexpected trouble with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): an open letter to the public.
- "The changing face of women's health".
- Cloning and the politics of women's health.
- Redressing the future.
- Gender differences in addiction and recovery.
- The caregiver's dilemma.
- One in ten: a list as a call for action.
- Times change: the public and government.
- Maintaining fairness: who gets funded at NIH, and is the process fair?
- New concepts for old problems in meiosis.
- Luteolytic hormones are calcium-mediated, guanine nucleotide antagonists of gonadotropin-sensitive adenylate cyclase.
- Glycosaminoglycans in follicular fluid from women undergoing in vitro fertilization and their relationship to cumulus expansion, fertilization, and development.
- Adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate levels in human follicular fluid: relationship to oocyte maturation and achievement of pregnancy after in vitro fertilization.
- 31P NMR studies of adenosine-stimulated ATP synthesis in perfused luteinized ovaries.
- Bacterial inactivation of transforming deoxyribonucleate.
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Boston Women Hosp
Dr. Florence Pat Haseltine MD's Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22314Get Direction
Dr. Florence Pat Haseltine MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Dr. Navita Modi7525 Greenway Center Drive Lanham MD 20770
- Dr. Mejebi T Mayor MD1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20889
- Anna Nha-Khanh Le4208 Evergreen Lane Annandale Virginia 22003
- Rafat Abbasi10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817