Dr. Rasha Ali Allam M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1400 N Laventure Rd Mount Vernon WA, 98273
Dr. Rasha Allam is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Mount Vernon, WA. Dr. Allam specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Allam can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Allam can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
Dr. Rasha Ali Allam M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Vernon, WA 98273Get Direction
Dr. Rasha Ali Allam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allam
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What Exactly Does an OB-GYN Do?
IntroductionThe term "OB-GYN" is an abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist. An OB-GYN is a healthcare provider who specializes in female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. There are also OB-GYNs who offer general medical services that are similar to what primary care...
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- Dr. Christina Lee Jahncke MD3475 N Saratoga St Oak Harbor WA 98278
- Dr. Kathleen Garde M.D.1213 24th St Anacortes WA 98221
- Dr. Melissa S Chinn DO111 S 12TH ST MOUNT VERNON WA 98274
- Dr. Trisha Nadeen Halvorsen MD1400 E KINCAID ST MOUNT VERNON WA 98274
- Dr. Robert L. Rosenfeld MD1400 E Kincaid St Mount Vernon WA 98274
- Dr. David Melvin Gran MD903 Medical Center Dr Arlington WA 98223