Dr. Richard Holmes is a general surgeon practicing in Montrose, CO. Dr. Holmes specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Holmes provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Description and simulation of an active imaging technique utilizing two speckle fields: root reconstructors.
- Description and simulation of an active imaging technique utilizing two speckle fields: iterative reconstructors.
- Mean and variance of energy reflected from a diffuse object illuminated by radiation with partial temporal coherence.
- Friedländer's pneumonia.
- Gas in the pancreas as a sign of abscess.
- Image orthicon fluoroscopy of a 12-inch field and direct recording of the monitor image.
- Constrictive epicarditis and hemopericardium.
- Aortic insufficiency--a cine-radiologic assessment.
- HEPATIC VENOGRAPHY.
- CINE VENOGRAPHY OF THE LOWER EXTREMITY-PRELIMINARY REPORT.
- ANEURYSMS OF THE HEART.
- CALCIFICATIONS OF THE HEART.
- Primary tumors of the ureter: their roentgen diagnostic features.
- Investigation of the Cauchy-Riemann equations for one-dimensional image recovery in intensity interferometry.
- Pupil plane imager for estimation of turbulence over long horizontal paths.
Dr. Richard Bush Holmes MD's Practice location
Montrose, CO 81401Get Direction
ALBUQEURQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Dr. Richard Bush Holmes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holmes
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...