Dr. Jeanne Paccia is a psychologist practicing in Fall River, MA. Dr. Paccia specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Paccia evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Paccia because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jeanne Marguerite Paccia PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeanne Marguerite Paccia PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Dr. Corey Gifford PSY.D.13 Rodman St New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Ozioma Okonkwo PHD110 Lockwood St Providence RI 02903
- Coral E. Brown4372 Post Road East Greenwich RI 02818
- Deanna Rae Voisine PH.D.70 Main St Taunton MA 02780
- Deborah Sepinwall PH.D.154 Waterman St Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Darren William Holowka PH.D.593 EDDY ST PROVIDENCE RI 02903