Bradley A. Serwer M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda MD, 20889
Dr. Bradley Serwer is a cardiologist practicing in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Serwer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Serwer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Bradley A. Serwer M.D.'s Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Washington, DC 20510Get Direction
Bradley A. Serwer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Serwer
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Nelson Lim Bernardo M.D.110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Bryan H. Curry2041 Georgia Avenue Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Bryan Raybuck M.D.8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Georgia S. Willie-Carnegie MD1160 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.106 IRVING ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20010
- Tarek Abou-Ghazala3824 Highland Oaks Drive Fairfax Virginia 22033