Dr. Nicole Ferguson is an audiologist practicing in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Ferguson evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Ferguson takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Nicole M Ferguson AUD's Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48604Get Direction
Dr. Nicole M Ferguson AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Weight Loss Program
Many people turn to a commercial weight loss programs to lose weight. Weight loss programs are effective only if it urges the participants to develop healthy eating habits and includes exercising regularly. Two major factors in selecting an effective program include safety and the guarantee of a...
- Rosehip Oil: Characteristics, Constituents, Benefits and Uses
Introduction to Rosehip OilWhat is it that is keeping the skin of all the famous personalities so smooth and blemish free? What is it that they all have in common? It has been said that they all use rosehip oil to maintain a smooth and acne or blemish free skin. Due to its amazing healing...
- New 3D Imaging Technique Can Lead to Better Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is common, but not quite well understood. It is not a ‘disease’, but rather a term used to describe any disease that affects the joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis; however, two of the most common forms are rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis. ...
- Study Identifies the Link Between Trauma and Lupus in Women
In one of the biggest ever cohort studies in the United States, the link between the incidence of trauma and lupus in women has been established.Autoimmune diseases have perplexed specialists in the medical community for decades, as there is no single reason that seems to explain the cause of the...
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Christine Janet Brengman CCC-A2135 Brenner St Saginaw MI 48602
- Roxanne C Kapala M.A. C.C.C2650 Mccarty Rd Saginaw MI 48603
- Susan C Rabior M.A. C.C.C2650 Mccarty Rd Saginaw MI 48603
- Dr. Jonas Allooh AU.D.1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Brooke Marie Tudor AU.D.1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI 48602
- Pamela Sue Guerrero3175 Christy Way S Saginaw MI 48603