Dr. William Dzwierzynski is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Dzwierzynski specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Adelaide Faculty of Health Sciences
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 1994
- Subcutaneous tissue emphysema of the hand secondary to noninfectious etiology: a report of two cases.
- Median "pseudoneurapraxia" at the wrist: reassessment of palmar stimulation of the recurrent median nerve.
- Optimization of an immunostaining protocol for the rapid intraoperative evaluation of melanoma sentinel lymph node imprint smears with the 'MCW melanoma cocktail'
- Functional improvement with digital prosthesis use after multiple digit amputations.
- Prognostic factors for return to work following musculoskeletal symptoms of unknown etiology.
- Prognostic factors for return to work following severe hand injuries.
- Prevention of an additional surgery for regional lymphadenectomy in melanoma: rapid intraoperative immunostaining of sentinel lymph node imprint smears.
- Lentigo maligna: diagnosis and treatment.
- Complete lymph node dissection for regional nodal metastasis.
- Staged excision of lentigo maligna and lentigo maligna melanoma: a 10-year experience.
- Palmoplantar keratoderma: treatment with CO2 laser case report and review of the literature.
- Extramammary Paget's disease: a novel approach to treatment using a modification of peripheral Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Managing malignant melanoma.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma: is there a correlation of preoperative lymphatic mapping with sentinel lymph nodes harvested?
- Anatomic considerations in transconjunctival blepharoplasty.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy.
- Magnetic resonance imaging scanning in the diagnosis of zone II flexor tendon rupture.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy/conversion disorder.
- Cutaneous keratocyst in naevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome.
- Use of Mitek suture anchors in head and neck reconstruction.
- Improvement in resource utilization after development of a clinical pathway for patients with pressure ulcers.
- Milwaukee Super Doctors 2011
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Surgery Of The Hand-Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Plastic Surgery; Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, General Surgery
- Surgery - Chicago Medical Affiliated Hospitals - IL 1984
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1989
- Hand and Microsurgery - Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals - Milwaukee 1991
Dr. William W Dzwierzynski MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. William W Dzwierzynski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.5201 N Port Washington Rd Glendale Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Kenneth G Condon MDN4w22370 Bluemound Rd Waukesha WI 53186
- Dr. Anthony Sharnik Krausen MD375 West River Woods Parkway Milwaukee WI 53212
- Dr. John N Jensen MD9000 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. George J Korkos MDN4w22370 Bluemound Rd Waukesha WI 53186
- Dr. Tracy E Mccall MDN19 W24075 Riverwood Drive Pewaukee WI 53072