Dr. Eric Tabano is a Chiropractor practicing in Acworth, GA. Dr. Tabano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Tabano seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Eric C Tabano D.C.'s Practice location
Acworth, GA 30024Get Direction
Dr. Eric C Tabano D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. LaDonna C. Bense D.C.110 Evans Mill Dr. Dallas GA 30157
- Dr. Eric Parada D.C.207 Creek Side Pass Canton Georgia 30114
- Dr. Tracy Lauren Olson D.C.3903 Jiles Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Neil Adam Berman DC2495 E WEST CONNECTOR STE 90 AUSTELL GA 30106
- Kenneth C. Strack D.C.246 Creekstone Ridge Woodstock Georgia 30188
- Dr. Darren Michael Surma D.C.1000 WOODSTOCK PKWY WOODSTOCK GA 30188