Dr. Myrna Carag west is an internist practicing in Irving, TX. Dr. Carag west specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Carag west provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1966
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1967
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1966
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Wilson Mem Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Hosp Of St Raphael, Internal Medicine; St Mary'S Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; St Mary'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Overlook Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- PCOM/Wilson Memorial Reg Med Ctr Program
Dr. Myrna Carag west MD's Practice location
Irving, TX 75060Get Direction
Dr. Myrna Carag west MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.8200 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas Texas 75231
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.14131 Midway Rd Addison TX 75001
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.601 Canyon Dr Coppell TX 75019
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD400 W ARBROOK BLVD STE 100 ARLINGTON TX 76014
- Deborah Gail Morris-Harris303 East Overton Road Dallas Texas 75228