Joanna Mcgill is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Greenwood, IN. Joanna is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Mcgill can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Mcgill will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Joanna Mcgill P.T.'s Practice location
Greenwood, IN 46142Get Direction
Mrs. Joanna Mcgill P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- What is Walking Pneumonia?
Walking pneumonia or atypical pneumonia is a milder version of pneumonia, which may not require hospitalization and specific treatments. This lung condition is not as serious and scary as normal pneumonia, and in many cases, people who have it may not even know it. Pneumonia is a lung infection...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at Age 32. And Then She Lost her Job
Adapting to a diagnosis of cancer is incredibly difficult. It feels like your world is being turned upside down, and it can be hard to look toward the future with anything but dread. This became even harder for Heather Caro when she lost her job immediately after learning of her cancer.From nurse to...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Mrs. Erin E Schildt P.T.3380 E Main St Danville IN 46122
- Laura Michelle Travis MSPT6819 Kingswood Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Ms. Jennifer Lynn Brink DPT3380 E Main St Danville IN 46122
- Dr. Ashley Nicole Summers DPT1675 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Mrs. Megan Cox Gonzalez DPT6171 Huntley Rd Columbus OH 43229
- Kristy Marie Habiby D.P.T.3380 E Main St Danville IN 46122