Dr. Thomas P Peller M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology714 W Hamilton Ave Eau Claire WI, 54701
Dr. Thomas Peller is a gastroenterologist practicing in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Peller specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Peller performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1985
University of Minnesota Medical School 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Dr. Thomas P Peller M.D.'s Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. Thomas P Peller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peller
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Applauds New York State Restroom Access Legislation
People with Crohn’s and colitis understand the pain of being stuck in public with no restrooms available. The need to visit the restroom can be great, but nothing is publicly available, and upon asking an employee: “Sorry, there are no public restrooms in this building.”Perhaps because of...
- Is IBS Linked to Back Pain?
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common gastrointestinal disorder, which is usually characterized by common symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea. People suffering from the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) most often report unique symptoms that don’t seem to be...
- Is a Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleansing was a part of some of the traditional medicines in ancient years. Somewhere down the line, this methodology lost its popularity and resurged again in the recent years. Many believe that colon cleansing helps to remove the toxins from the body, protecting it from a host of other...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- Crohn's and Colitis Advocate Jake Diekman Receives Hutch Award
Living with a chronic illness requires a degree of fortitude that is different than just making it through a normal day. It requires a huge adjustment in lifestyle to make sure health is at the forefront.While anyone living with a chronic illness exhibits both bravery and perseverance, sometimes...
- Dr. Christian M Mendez MD1221 WHIPPLE ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Myles David Keroack MD2116 Craig Rd Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Paul James Ruh MD3940 OAKWOOD HILLS PKWY EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Rosanne M Danielson MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Jack I. Ramage MD1221 Whipple St Eau Claire WI 54702
- Dr. Kelly O'keefe Salfiti M.D.733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701