Dr. Christine Lee Sears M.D.
UrologistDepartment Of Urology National Naval Medical Cente 8901 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD, 20889
Dr. Christine Sears is a urologist practicing in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Sears specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1993
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Urology; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, General Surgery
- Naval Mc 1994
Dr. Christine Lee Sears M.D.'s Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
OAK HARBOR, WA 98278Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Christine Lee Sears M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sears
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- What Does Blood in Your Urine Mean?
Seeing blood in your urine is an alarming thing, but the truth is that it’s usually not that serious. Nevertheless, you should inform your doctor about it so that you can be properly diagnosed. Whenever a person has blood in their urine, this is referred to as hematuria.There might be an...
- Dr. Nicolas Lailas MD1860 Town Center Reston Virginia 20190
- Ms. Pamela W. Coleman MD1160 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Dr. Brett F. Holt M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Stephan L. Werner M.D.7500 Greenway Center Dr Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. Myron Irwin Murdock MD7235 B. Hanover Parkway Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. David M. Fenig M.D.7625 Maple Lawn Blvd Fulton MD 20759