Dr. Bryon Debowsky is a Dentist practicing in Duluth, GA. Dr. Debowsky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bryon Seth Debowsky DDS's Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
Dr. Bryon Seth Debowsky DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD3710 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Mrs. Jill M Golsen DMD3400a Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD2133 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Suwanee GA 30024
- Ronald Erving Goldstein D.D.S.600 Galleria Pkwy Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Shervin Meshkian D.D.S2484 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329