Dr. Jeffrey Barry Alperstein M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)4600 Military Trail Suite 205 Jupiter FL, 33458
Dr. Jeffrey Alperstein is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Alperstein specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Otolaryngology; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Otolaryngology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic 1977
Dr. Jeffrey Barry Alperstein M.D.'s Practice location
Jupiter, FL 33458Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Barry Alperstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alperstein
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Are the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in one or both the ovaries in women is referred to as ovarian cancer. The abnormal cells of this cancer are capable of invading other organs in the body, like the fallopian tubes and the uterus. The cells may break off from the main growth region and form...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- Nicolas Mena ViverosMax Planck st #3 Elche Al 03203
- Dr. David A Lehman M.D.1515 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. William Stuart Slomka M.D.3015 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33461
- Dr. Joseph R Zito MD1515 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. John T Murray M.D.1515 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Allison Hopkins2905 N Military Trail, Suite G West Palm Beach FL 33409