Dr. Michael L. Pylman MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND, 58206
Dr. Michael Pylman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Coos Bay, OR. Dr. Pylman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pylman also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Madigan Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Michael L. Pylman MD's Practice location
Coos Bay, OR 97420Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58206Get Direction
Dr. Michael L. Pylman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pylman
- What are the Side Effects of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a treatment method which makes use of certain drugs in treating cancer. It plays a number of roles in the body as part of the treatment mechanism. This may include killing cancer cells, reducing their rate of spreading or shrinking the tumors to reduce the recurrence and...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Mr. Bryan Alexander Richardson M.D1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND 58206
- Dr. Robert Scott Childs M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Pedro Antonio Perez cartagena, m.d. M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Vinita J Parikh MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Ms. Karen Michelle Staggs M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Michael R Schuster MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206