Dr. Tahir Naeem is an internist practicing in Okeechobee, FL. Dr. Naeem specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Naeem provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
King Edward Medical University 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center Program
Dr. Tahir Naeem MD's Practice location
Okeechobee, FL 34972Get Direction
Dr. Tahir Naeem MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naeem
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Christopher J Mavroides M.D.1713 Highway 441 N Okeechobee FL 34972
- Dr. Muhammad Kamaluddin Syed M.D.2257 Highway 441 N Okeechobee FL 34972
- Dr. Jay S Berger MD1713 Highway 441 N Okeechobee FL 34972
- Dr. Saeed A Khan M.D., M.B.A., F.A.CP2257 Hwy 441 North Okeechobee FL 34972
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Chaudhary M.D.206 Ne 19th Dr Okeechobee FL 34972
- Oral A Waldo MD225 NE 19TH DR STE 225 OKEECHOBEE FL 34972