Dr. Anthony Lambert is a Chiropractor practicing in Missoula, MT. Dr. Lambert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lambert seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Anthony Wayne Lambert D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Anthony Wayne Lambert D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Mr. Christopher Lee Moore D.C.1802 Dearborn Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Don R Butler D.C.1802 Dearborn Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Joshua Marston D.C.5537 Old Us Highway 93 Florence MT 59833
- Taylor Curwen Mainous DC1519 S RESERVE ST MISSOULA MT 59801
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Taylor Other2126 Dixon Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Lesley A Vance D.C.1519 S Reserve St Missoula MT 59801