Dr. Richard Filiaggi is a pediatrician practicing in Butler, PA. Dr. Filiaggi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Filiaggi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Filiaggi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1997
Dr. Richard Thomas Filiaggi DO's Practice location
Butler, PA 16001Get Direction
Slippery Rock, PA 16057Get Direction
Dr. Richard Thomas Filiaggi DO's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD20397 Route 19 Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Craig Bradford Liden M.D.4156 Kenneth Dr Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Stephen Fowler MD1 Nolte Dr Kittanning PA 16201
- Dr. Kevin Gerlach DO1176 Hughey Rd Brookville PA 15825
- Dr. Saralyn Vogel MD1 Nolte Dr Kittanning PA 16201
- Dr. Ditte K Karlovits DO201 Eagleview Ct Gibsonia PA 15044