Dr. Shanthi Mohan MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology671 Wilson Ave Hanover PA, 17331
Dr. Shanthi Mohan is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Hanover, PA. Dr. Mohan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Kilpauk medical school-India 1976
Kilpauk Medical College 1976
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Ovarian Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Tulane university
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Shanthi Mohan MD's Practice location
Hanover, PA 17331Get Direction
Dr. Shanthi Mohan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohan
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Dr. Flavio W Kruter MD291 STONER AVE WESTMINSTER MD 21157
- Dr. Liam Eamonn Boyle M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Usha Malhotra MD1240 ELDERSLIE LN YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Marc A Hirsh MD777 Cherry Tree Ct Hanover PA 17331
- Dr. Daniel Nathaniel Efiom-ekaha MD25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Uzoma Nwakuche MD40 V TWIN DR STE 104 GETTYSBURG PA 17325