Dr. John Hamilton is a psychologist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Hamilton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hamilton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hamilton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
John Hamilton PHD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Get Direction
GREAT FALLS, MT 59405Get Direction
John Hamilton PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Dr. Jessica L. Brown PHD10101 Park Rowe Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. David Thomas Weibel PHD7931 PICARDY AVE BATON ROUGE LA 70809
- Dr. Laura Elaine Lajos PH.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. William Brian Daigle PH.D.7470 HIGHLAND RD BATON ROUGE LA 70808
- Dr. John Francis Fidanza PSY.D.6351 MAIN ST ZACHARY LA 70791
- Dr. Marc Lee Zimmermann PH.D., M.P.9270 SIEGEN LN BATON ROUGE LA 70810