Dr. Bruce Stoesser is a urologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Stoesser specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1968
New York University School of Medicine 1968
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Urology; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, General Surgery; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kaleida Health Sys M Fillmore
Dr. Bruce Carlton Stoesser MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74146Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Carlton Stoesser MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stoesser
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Dr. Curtis R. Powell M.D.10901 East 48th Street South Tulsa Oklahoma 74146
- Dr. Oren Francis Miller MD10901 E 48th St Tulsa OK 74146
- Dr. Durwood Earnest Neal M.D.1145 S. Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Anton Galich MD6160 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Andrew David Wright MD10901 E 48th St Tulsa OK 74146
- Dr. Philippe Nabbout MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104