Dr. Todd Perla is a family practitioner practicing in Lake City, FL. Dr. Perla specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Perla possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Opiate Dependence
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- St Luke'S Reg Med Ctr, Family Practice Naval Hospital, Urology
Dr. Todd A. Perla M.D.'s Practice location
Lake City, FL 32025Get Direction
Dr. Todd A. Perla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Richard L Wright M.D.1289 SW State Rd 47 Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Peter Wendell Giebeig MD5085 West Us Hwy 90 Lake City FL 32055
- Mr. David Grafton Fanney DO4241 Nw American Lane Lake City FL 32055
- Jean-felert Cadet M.D MPH1226 Sw Main Blvd Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Raul Edgardo Medina M.D.619 South Marion Ave Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Jan Gurney D.O.295 Nw Commons Loop Lake City FL 32055