Dr. Judith Lubin practices Periodontics in Homestead, FL. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Lubin has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Lubin provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Judith Lubin DMD's Practice location
Homestead, FL 33034Get Direction
CUTLER BAY, FL 33189Get Direction
Dr. Judith Lubin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Medications To Treat Migraines?
Migraine refers to a severe headache experienced in intervals. When you experience migraine, you will also experience other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, body sickness, high sensitivity to light, sound or smell. Migraine headaches can last for a considerably long time. The headache may last for...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- What Are the Symptoms of a Concussion?
A concussion refers to a traumatic brain injury that is not very serious. The word has its origin from concutere, the Latin word for ‘violent shaking’. Concussions commonly occur during contact sports, recreation activities, accidents, injuries, and falls. Concussions are very common among...
- Lose Weight Without Fad Diets
According to a new study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, eating less fat, getting more exercise, and discussing a weight loss plan with a doctor is the most effective way to lose weight. This study focused on the methods followed by successful dieters to lose the extra weight...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Beatriz Elena Terry D.D.S., M.S.8720 N. Kendall Dr. Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Scott Bennett Ross D.D.S., P.A.8720 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Stephanie Gonzalez D.M.D., M.S.7875 SW 104TH ST STE 104 KENDALL FL 33156
- Gilbert Toledo DMD7765 Sw 87th Ave Miami FL 33173
- Dr. Jorge Roberto Centurion DDS8861 Sw 69 Ct Miami FL 33156
- Dr. Lawrence J. Kessler DDS7400 Sw 88th St Miami FL 33156