Dr. Stuart Dershaw is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Willow Grove, PA. Dr. Dershaw specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dershaw can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dershaw can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Jefferson, Obstetrics & Gynecology 1974
- Jefferson University Hospitals
Dr. Stuart Z Dershaw M.D.'s Practice location
Willow Grove, PA 19090Get Direction
WILLOW GROVE, PA 19090Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Z Dershaw M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- Fibroids: How Can a Hysterectomy Help Me?
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that entails removal of the uterus or womb. Most women choose hysterectomy to completely resolve their fibroid-related symptoms. This treatment stops menstrual bleeding, relieves pelvic pressure, suppresses the frequency of urination, and prevents the growth of...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- R. Melody Mayordo Reynolds721 Skippack Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon MD8002 E Greentree Commons Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Jung K. Choe MD8002 Lincoln Drive West Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Urmila J. Franklin M.D.7715 Castor Ave Philadelphia PA 19152