Summer Garrison is a physical therapist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Summer Garrison specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Summer Garrison can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Summer Garrison will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Summer T Garrison M.P.T's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23464Get Direction
Ms. Summer T Garrison M.P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Do I Have Turf Toe?
If you are a sports person, particularly a football player, this term will ring a bell. It is very common among players in a variety of sports, including basketball, gymnastics, and soccer, as well as in dance forms, like ballet. Turf toe refers to the nagging pain caused by the ligament sprain...
- . Andrew Paul Altman6330 Newtown Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Mr. Brian Robert Hoke PT1016 First Colonial Road Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Rachel Winston620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- David M Volkringer PT OCS1016 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Christopher Ross Hope PT5301 Providence Rd Virginia Beach VA 23464
- Mrs. Julie L Blandin MPT, ATC, CSCS, PRC2830 VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23452