Dr. Jeff Hijazi is a Chiropractor practicing in Edmond, OK. Dr. Hijazi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hijazi seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeff J.n. Hijazi D.C.'s Practice location
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
EDMOND, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Jeff J.n. Hijazi D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Steve Yandell DC911 S Bryant Ave Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Michael R Briscoe D.C.3320 Troup Hwy Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Matthew W Ford D.C3738 Nw 50th Street Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Micah Dan Carter D.C.425 S Fretz Ave Edmond OK 73003
- Dr. Adam Michael Duncan D.C.12211 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73162
- Dr. Rachel Janette Duncan D.C.12211 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73162