Dr. Wesley Smith is a Dentist practicing in Cary, NC. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Wesley Bernard Smith DDS's Practice location
Cary, NC 27513Get Direction
Dr. Wesley Bernard Smith DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Marjan Alvand DDS4237 Louisburg Rd Raleigh NC 27604
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS3434 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Jonathan Edmund Boes D.D.S.5638 Hwy 42 Garner NC 27529
- Dr. Meredith Duckworth Taylor DENTIST190 Rosewood Centre Dr Holly Springs NC 27540
- Dr. Ben Harold Britt DDS8259 City Loft Ct Raleigh NC 27613
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Kelly DDS9317 Leesville Rd Raleigh NC 27613