Dr. Matthew J Tulloch M.D.
Family Practitioner26744 John J Williams Hwy Oak Orchard Prof Sui Millsboro DE, 19966
Dr. Matthew Tulloch is a family practitioner practicing in Millsboro, DE. Dr. Tulloch specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Tulloch possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Mem Hosp Of Burlington Co, Family Medicine
Dr. Matthew J Tulloch M.D.'s Practice location
Millsboro, DE 19966Get Direction
REHOBOTH BEACH, DE 19971Get Direction
Dr. Matthew J Tulloch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tulloch
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Nicole M Alu-parks DO30668 Sussex Hwy Laurel DE 19956
- Dr. Prentiss Wayne Adkins D.O.29475 Vines Creek Rd Dagsboro DE 19939
- Dr. Amy J Robinson M.D.34445 King Streeet Row Lewes DE 19958
- Dr. Kimberly Mazzei Gallagher MD35141 Atlantic Ave Unit 1 Millville DE 19967
- Dr. Erin E o'connor Lavin D.O.6th Avenue & Spruce Street Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Steven H. Berkowitz DO18947 John J Williams Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971