Dr. Diane White is an internist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. White specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. White provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Howard University Medical School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Diane White M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28147Get Direction
WHITEVILLE, NC 28472Get Direction
Dr. Diane White M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Dr. Kerri-ann R Thompson MD1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Aishwarya Palwai MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Ms. Sylvie Bastadjian M.D.1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Mr. Thomas Moss Ginn MD319 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Mr. Myron Arthur Goodman MD601 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Angela D Barnes MD920 Church St N Concord NC 28025