Dr. Diane White is an internist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. White specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. White provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Howard University Medical School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Diane White M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28147Get Direction
WHITEVILLE, NC 28472Get Direction
Dr. Diane White M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Dr. Peter Chambers DO320 JEFFERSON ST WHITEVILLE NC 28472
- Dr. Thomas A Wertheimer MD500 Jefferson St Whiteville NC 28472
- Dr. Emmanuel Nwamara-aka MD500 JEFFERSON ST WHITEVILLE NC 28472
- Dr. Thomas M. Duggan MD500 JEFFERSON ST WHITEVILLE NC 28472
- Dr. Umar Bowers M.D.805 S MADISON ST WHITEVILLE NC 28472
- Dr. Surafeal Abraha MD500 JEFFERSON ST WHITEVILLE NC 28472