Dr. Ryan Tucker practices Emergency Medicine in Louisville, KY. Dr. Tucker assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Tucker examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Ryan David Tucker MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40245Get Direction
EVANSVILLE, IN 47747Get Direction
Dr. Ryan David Tucker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. Shawn Mccarty MD4000 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Mr. Lawrence Lee Simpson MD200 Abraham Flexnor Way Louisville KY 40202
- Mr. Salvator Vicario MD3215 Westport Green Pl Louisville KY 40241
- Dr. Jason E Mattingly MD1025 New Moody Ln La Grange KY 40031
- Dr. Kevin Wurst M.D.1850 State St New Albany IN 47150
- Dr. Suhada Y Ratnayake M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536