Dr. Rosana Rosado is an ophthalmologist practicing in Caguas, PR. Dr. Rosado specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rosado can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rosado can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1999
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Ophthalmology
Mrs. Rosana Rosado M.D.'s Practice location
Caguas, PR 00725Get Direction
CAGUAS, PR 00725Get Direction
Mrs. Rosana Rosado M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- Dr. Karla C. Alejandro M.D.101 AVE SAN PATRICIO GUAYNABO PR 00968
- Jose Flores11 Calle Betances Bayamón Puerto Rico 00961
- Dr. Jose R Montes MD735 AVE PONCE DE LEON SAN JUAN PR 00917
- Dr. Silvino Diaz M.D.Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Jaime J. Bravo M.D.1785 Carr 21 San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Giselle Martin MD735 Ave Ponce deLeon Torre Auxilio Ofic #201 San Juan PR 00917