Dr. Charles B Seelig M.D.
Internist5 Perryridge Rd Medical Education Greenwich CT, 06830
Dr. Charles Seelig is an internist practicing in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Seelig specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Seelig provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1975
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Teaching resident physicians to provide exercise counseling: a needs assessment.
- Dietary counseling of hypercholesterolemic patients by internal medicine residents.
- Changes in residents' attitudes in response to residency program modifications: a prospective study.
- Validity of the in-training examination for predicting American Board of Internal Medicine certifying examination scores.
- Magnesium deficiency in two hypertensive patient groups.
- Affecting residents' literature reading attitudes, behaviors, and knowledge through a journal club intervention.
- A case of acute renal failure induced by the co-administration of NSAIDs and captopril.
- Out-of-Match Residency Offers: The Possible Extent and Implications of Prematching in Graduate Medical Education.
- Nephrotoxicity associated with concomitant ACE inhibitor and NSAID therapy.
- Burnout, coping, and spirituality among internal medicine resident physicians.
- The lipase to amylase ratio in acute pancreatitis.
- Quantitating qualitative issues in residency training: development and testing of a scaled program evaluation questionnaire.
- Changes over time in the knowledge acquisition practices of internists.
- Persistent paralysis after prolonged use of atracurium in the absence of corticosteroids.
- Predicting performance on the American Board of Internal Medicine Certifying Examination: the effects of resident preparation and other factors. Crime Study Group.
- Review of the clinical usefulness of the serum ferritin determination.
- Comparison of omeprazole and ranitidine for stress ulcer prophylaxis.
- Maine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center Program
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Dr. Charles B Seelig M.D.'s Practice location
Greenwich, CT 06830Get Direction
Dr. Charles B Seelig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seelig
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Ms. Dorit Ben-Moha DO1097 Old Country Road Plainview New York 11803
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Dr. George J. Stivala MD421 Huguenot Street New Rochelle New York 10801