Dr. Gary Lehr is a general surgeon practicing in Deerfield Beach, FL. Dr. Lehr specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lehr provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1988
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1988
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital Program
Dr. Gary S Lehr M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Gary S Lehr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lehr
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.201 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation FL 33317
- Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali MD6405 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Camil Nabih Sader M.D.3467 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Dr. Evelyn Berne MD700 Olympic Plaza Cir Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Mark Shachner MD3001 Coral Hills Dr Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. Randy Scott Kimmelman D.O.3467 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442