Horacio M Vassolo MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease21097 Ne 27th Ct Suite 400 Miami FL, 33180
Dr. Horacio Vassolo is a cardiologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Vassolo specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vassolo also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1986
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Internal Medicine
Horacio M Vassolo MD's Practice location
Horacio M Vassolo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vassolo
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Aslam M. Khan M.D.4900 W Oakland Park Blvd Lauderdale Lakes FL 33313
- Cesar Mario Pellerano MD2999 NE 191st Aventura Florida 33180
- Kevin Michael Coy MD3801 Biscayne Blvd Miami Florida 33137
- Murray Rosenbaum M.D.1800 East Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- E. Martin Kloosterman1800 E. Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Raul Alonso M.D.7100 West 20th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33016